BIT-HDTV is one of the better HDtrackers and has been online for over 7 years. The site is decent for TV content, but great for movies. It has had 2 hugely popular release groups as internals in the past- FraMeSToR & EuReKA, and presently has Grond & Kink. Something I really like about this tracker is that all files are uploaded unrar’d, which is a specially handy quality given the generally large file sizes. Most encodes are in x264, and XVids are therefore, very rare to come by. The site has a very clean design, but since it runs a TBDEV frontend, numerous encodes of the same titles are scattered about, and as a result the browse pages come off as unorganized. The site is invite-only and has been so for as long as I can remember.
The Content you will find on Bit-HDTV:
TV Shows are almost always HDTV rips available only in 720p (i.e. more than 95%, with the occasional 1080p blurays constituting the remaining 5%) which follow the conventional ~550mB for 22-min shows and ~1.09gB for 44-min ones. Only the more popular shows, such as CSI and Modern Family are offered, so don’t expect to find shows like Merlin or Jay Leno here. There is also a lack of Nat Geo and Discovery shows (tracking 20-30 at the moment) which is a shame considering how stunning they look in HD. Regarding TV content, the best practice there is to grab the shows you want 5-6 hours within release, because number of seeds start dwindling soon after. There are about 7500 alive TV torrents with 450 of them being season-packs. Season-packs are neither well-seeded or get many snatches unless they contain Dexter, True Blood or The Big Bang Theory.
Movies are the strongest suite of this tracker, especially if you are not particularly looking for the latest films, because a good number (at least 5) of older movie titles are uploaded every day. There are ~9000 movie torrents (including packs) alive right now, with 1500 torrents being greater than 10gB. The typical file size for 720p movies are 4.4gB, going up to about 8gB. For 1080p rips the threshold starts at 6gB and goes upwards to mammoth sizes. BIT-HDTV serves uncompressed Blu-rays as well, and about 450 are alive at the moment. For popular films a large number of different encodes are available; for instance, for Avatar and Inception there are 35 and 21 encodes respectively.
Porn is very well seeded as long as the torrent falls within the 100 most recent uploads in the XXX category, i.e. the first two pages of the category; after the said 100, seeder counts on torrents fall below double digits. Members here love HD adult content perhaps more than any where else, so it takes under a day to build a 2x-3x buffer on the latest porn uploads if you have at least a 500kBps upload speed. If you are new to the tracker make sure you jump on a few (even if you don’t intend to watch them) before you move on to the sort of content you are after.
Animes are seldom uploaded, as in the occasional Bleach or Naruto episode pop up on the browse page sometimes, but get a few grabs and the seeds die in a matter of days. The category only gets a good number of hits when animated feature films like Shrek, Ice Age and Despicable Me are uploaded with the Anime label.
Registered users 22,212
Online users xxx
Total downloaded 98.69 PB
S/L ratio (%) 3649
Price for a Bit-HDTV invite it’s 9$.
If you want to buy please fill the order form in the right and we will get back to you in no time.